This Kenyon College product earned his MFA in acting from NYU, and after a few small-screen and stage parts, Radnor stepped into Jason Biggs' shoes to make his Broadway debut in 2002 as Benjamin Braddock in The Graduate, opposite Kathleen Turner and Alicia Silverstone. The role jump-started his career, and he landed a number of TV guest appearances before winning attention as a lovelorn bachelor on the romantic sitcom How I Met Your Mother. A versatile performer, he wrote, directed and starred in the comedy Happythankyoumoreplease (2010), a well-received filmmaking debut that won the Audience Award and was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival.
- Almost by accident, became interested in acting in high school when he provided moral support for a friend who was auditioning for Oklahoma!
- While attending Kenyon College, he won the Paul Newman Trophy (Newman also attended Kenyon) for his performance in the play Sight Unseen.
- Writes short stories.
- 2010, Sundance Film Festival — Audience Award: Dramatic: Winner
- Joanna Radnor — Sister
- Carol Radnor — Mother
- Alan Radnor — Father
- Lindsay Price — Ex-significant Other
- Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio, United States (BA in Drama, 1996); New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States (MFA in Acting, 1999)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Birthday: July 29, 1974, Leo
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
And one of Judith Light's most embarrassing moments
By Emereo PublishingBuy New: $29.97