Not as dreamy as his Drake & Josh cohort Drake Bell, this cuddly nerd boasts a keen sense of humor. When visiting Bell in the hospital after his 2005 car crash, Peck reportedly quipped, "You're still better looking than me, man." Peck was just a child when he started showcasing his self-deprecating style and goofy persona on the stand-up comedy circuit. In 2000, the 14-year-old funnyman made his big- and small-screen debuts, in the film Snowday and as a regular cast member on Nickelodeon's The Amanda Show. Four years later, he and Amanda costar Drake Bell earned their own eponymous sitcom as a pair of mismatched stepbrothers. Although Bell was undoubtedly the hip, cute one, Peck got a lot of the laughs. He also improved his appearance during his tenure by dropping a noticeable amount of weight.
- At 7, appeared in a Florida dinner-theater production of The Music Man.
- Began doing stand-up comedy in New York clubs at the age of 9.
- Reported on the 2000 Democratic and Republican national conventions for Nickelodeon; interviewed Bob Dole and Cokie Roberts.
- Inducted into the Friars Club in 2005 at 19, becoming one of its youngest members in history.
- 2005, Independent Spirit Awards — Special Distinction Award: Winner
- Barbara — Mother
- Birth Name: Joshua Michael Peck
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Birthday: November 10, 1986, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating: