- Because of his military upbringing, has lived in Japan, Guam, the Philippines, and the United States.
- Appeared as an extra in Liberty Heights.
- Enlisted in the Army after high school, and was deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq for two years in 2001.
- Co-wrote, acted in, and directed the short film, Cope, about post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Is an advocate for the veteran's charity, the Wounded Warrior Project.
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Yokosuka, Japan
- Birthday: April 25, 1982, Taurus
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet