Josh Hutcherson Celebrity
- Dreamed of acting since age 4 and began acting at 9.
- First role was in House Blend, a WB comedy pilot that wasn't picked up.
- Provided the movement for the animated Hero Boy in The Polar Express (2004), wearing a black body suit covered with motion sensors to aid in the animation process.
- Won the 2006 Young Artists Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film, Leading Young Actor (Zathura).
- Was in the running for the lead role in the 2012 Spider-Man film. Andrew Garfield scored the role.
- Made debut as an executive producer with the 2011 film Detention.
- 2010, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2013, People's Choice Awards — Favorite On-Screen Chemistry: Winner
- Connor Hutcherson — Brother
- Chris Hutcherson — Father
- Michelle Hutcherson — Mother
- Claudia Traisac — Significant Other
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By 20th Century FoxUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $2.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)