With a former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model for a mother and an ex-president of Yale for a grandfather, Jordana Brewster boasts both beauty and brains in her background. A cosmopolitan starlet who spent time in London and Rio de Janeiro before settling in New York as a teen, Brewster launched her acting career at 15 with a three-year stint on As the World Turns as Nikki Munson before making her big-screen debut in the 1998 horror flick The Faculty. But she raced to stardom as Paul Walker's sexy girlfriend in the 2001 hit The Fast and the Furious and grabbed tabloid headlines with high-profile boyfriends Mark Wahlberg and Derek Jeter. She then stepped away from the spotlight to study at Yale. Upon graduation in 2003, Brewster brushed off her sultry image in a trio of films (D.E.B.S., Nearing Grace, Annapolis) before starring in the gory prequel The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. The horror flick was produced by her future husband, Andrew Form, whom she married in 2007. TV beckoned once again with a recurring role on the action-comedy Chuck before Brewster returned to the big screen in 2009 to reprise her role as Mia Toretto in Fast & Furious.
- Raised in London, Rio de Janeiro and New York.
- Speaks fluent Portuguese.
- Got her start as a child dancer in the 1988 Brazilian kids series Xuxa Against Evil.
- Made her TV debut in an episode of All My Children in 1995 before beginning a three-year tenure on As the World Turns.
- Modeled in ads for Tommy Hilfiger products.
- Appeared in the Pink Floyd music-video remake of Another Brick in the Wall.
- Julian Brewster-Form — Son
- Kingman Brewster Jr. — Grandfather
- Mark Wahlberg — Ex-significant Other
- Maria Joao — Mother
- Rowan Brewster-Form — Son
- Alden Brewster — Father
- Andrew Form — Husband
- Isabella Brewster — Sister
- Derek Jeter — Ex-significant Other
- Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, United States (BA in English, 2003)