- Named after his grandfather, Bernard Lee, best known for playing M in the first 12 James Bond films.
- Made his TV debut at 11 in Mansfield Park, a miniseries based on Jane Austen's novel, and appeared in the subsequent 1999 movie adaptation.
- Worked as an usher at the Drury Lane Theatre in London after dropping out of school at age 16.
- Cofounded the now-defunct independent film company Natural Nylon in 1997 with Sadie Frost, Jude Law, Ewan McGregor and others.
- Trained in Norway to be the third member of a team racing to the South Pole in January 2009 but had to pull out because of filming commitments for Eli Stone.
- Made his Broadway debut in 2009, starring in After Miss Julie with Sienna Miller.
- Alternated playing both Dr. Frankenstein and the Creature with Benedict Cumerbatch in a 2011 West End production of Frankenstein directed by Danny Boyle; the pair shared an Olivier Award for Best Actor for their work.
- Has completed the London Marathon and the New York Marathon.
- 2010, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2012, Olivier Awards — Best Actor: Winner
- Buster Timothy Miller — Son
- Anne Lee — Mother
- Bernard Lee — Grandfather
- Lisa Faulkner — Ex-fiancée
- Alan Miller — Father
- Joanna — Sister
- Angelina Jolie — Ex-wife
- Natalie Appleton — Ex-significant Other
- Michele Hicks — Wife
- Birth Name: Jonathan Lee Miller
- Birth Place: Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Riverdale, The President Show and more