- Performed with the Boston ballet in elementary school.
- Made his screen debut in 1994 with a supporting role in Troublemakers.
- Declined an acceptance to Columbia University in order to pursue his acting career.
- Founded the Pegasus Fund, providing free summer camp trips to disadvantaged youth in Los Angeles.
- Tara Ahamed — Wife
- Paul Hayes Tucker — Father
- Maggie Moss-Tucker — Mother
- Birth Place: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
March Madness, The Blacklist: Redemption and more