- Performed in numerous Neil Simon works at the start of his career, including Broadway's Eugene Trilogy (Brighton Beach Memoirs, Biloxi Blues and Broadway Bound) and the 1986 film adaptation of Brighton Beach Memoirs.
- His father, a Rabbi, presided over the wedding of Don Rickles' daughter Mindy, and Don himself guest starred on an episode of Silverman's The Single Guy.
- For more than a decade, played with the Hollywood All-Stars, a celebrity softball team.
- Participated in the 2011 Orpheus Parade in New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
- Has been friends with actor David Schwimmer since their days at Beverly Hills High.
- Jennifer Finnigan — Wife
- Hillel Silverman — Father
- Devora Silverman — Mother
- Morris Silverman — Grandfather
- Attended University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA; attended New York University, New York, NY
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
He demonstrates the bukkehorn, the tagelharpa and the lyre