- Professional background is in the information-technology field.
- First met future wife Kate Gosselin at a picnic in October of 1997.
- Came to public consciousness, along with Kate, as costar of popular reality series, Jon & Kate Plus 8. The series---which drew more than 9 million viewers for its Season 5 debut, amid stories of marital discord---sprung out of the 2006 Discovery Health special Surviving Sextuplets and Twins.
- Along with Beth Carson and Kate, wrote the best-selling 2008 book Multiple Bles8ings: Surviving to Thriving with Twins and Sextuplets.
- Proceedings began to end his marriage to Kate on June 22, 2009. He indicated on-air that night that he had been too passive in his relationship with the headstrong Kate, and was proud to start standing up for himself.
- Alexis Gosselin — Daughter
- Joel Gosselin — Son
- Aaden Gosselin — Son
- Cara Gosselin — Daughter
- Madelyn Gosselin — Daughter
- Hailey Glassman — Ex-significant Other
- Collin Gosselin — Son
- Kate Gosselin — Ex-wife
- Ellen Ross — Ex-significant Other
- Leah Gosselin — Daughter
- Hannah Gosselin — Daughter
- Birth Name: Jonathan Keith Gosselin
- Birth Place: Not available
- Profession: Reality cast member
Trending TonightSee all »
Slaying the enemies of Jesus with the angel Castiel