- Wrestled and played lacrosse in high school.
- Studied with renowned acting coach Roy London.
- Left college three months shy of his degree to pursue acting as a career.
- Played a cop chasing Jay-Z in the 2002 video for "'03 Bonnie and Clyde."
- Nominated as Best Villain by MTV for the 2008 film Prom Night.
- Cofounded the film company Chesapeake Films.
- Is on the board of the arts-advocacy organization AdoptTheArts.org.
- Active in efforts to assist those with autism.
- Renee Schaech — Sister
- Joseph Schaech — Father
- Joanne Schaech — Mother
- Jana Kramer — Ex-wife
- Christina Applegate — Ex-wife
- Julie Solomon — Wife
- Camden Quinn Schaech — Son
- Attended University of Maryland Baltimore County, Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Birth Name: Johnathon Schaech
- Birth Place: Edgewood, Maryland, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The man who plays Abraham talks about what to expect in Season 7