- Was a successful businessman in Chicago before turning to acting.
- Began his acting career by doing theater in Chicago.
- Found success working on daytime soap operas, including As the World Turns, Passions and a 10-year stint on General Hospital (1984-94).
- Auditioned for the role of Alistair Crane on Passions but lost out to David Bailey; after Bailey passed away in 2004, Reilly took over the role in 2005.
- In 2008, reprised his General Hospital role of Sean Donnelly on one of the final episodes of the spin-off General Hospital: Night Shift.
- Caitlin — Daughter
- Dawn — Daughter
- Liz — Wife
- Dana — Daughter
- St. Mary's College, Winona, MN (BS in Business)
- Birth Place: Chicago, IL
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Matt Damon dated a Stranger Things star in 2000.