- Was chairman of the inaugural Australian Drama Festival in Adelaide in 1982.
- In 1984, was nominated as Young Australian of the Year.
- Served as artistic director for the Stage Company of South Australia from 1977 to 1987.
- Was head of drama at Brent Street School of Arts in Sydney from 1997 to 2000.
- Has been a voice and acting teacher.
- Served eight-year term as a Trustee of the Adelaide Festival Centre.
- 2003, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Winner
- Penny Noble — Wife
- Samantha Noble — Daughter
- Jessica Noble — Daughter
- Daniel Noble — Son
- Birth Place: Port Pirie, South Australia, Australia
- Profession: Actor, Teacher, Director, Producer, Writer
Trending TonightSee all »
The cast weighs in