John Heard Celebrity
- Got his start onstage in the '70s, appearing in plays on and off-Broadway.
- Won the Theatre World Award for his performance in the Vietnam drama G.R. Point (1977).
- Made his feature-film debut with a lead role in 1977's Between the Lines.
- Won OBIE Awards for Best Performance for G.R. Point (1976-77), Othello and Split (both 1979-80).
- Inducted into the Gonzaga College High School Theatre Hall of Fame in 2003.
- Was married to his first wife, Margot Kidder, for only six days.
- 1999, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Margot Kidder — Ex-wife
- Melissa Leo — Ex-significant Other
- John Matthew Heard — Son
- John Heard — Father
- Helen Heard — Mother
- Lana Pritchard — Ex-wife
- Sharon Heard — Ex-wife
- Clark University, Worcester, MA (1968); attended Catholic University of America, Washington, DC
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $72.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By HBO StudiosUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $34.96 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)