John Gavin Celebrity Watchlist
- Mother was of Mexican descent; speaks fluent Spanish.
- Joined the U.S. Navy in 1952 and served as an air intelligence officer in Korea.
- Was the president of the Screen Actors Guild from 1971 to '73.
- Friend Ronald Reagan appointed him to be the U.S. Ambassador to Mexico from 1981 to '86.
- Became president of Univisa Satellite Communications in 1986.
- 1959, Golden Globe — New Star of the Year - Actor: Winner
- Maureen McGrath — Stepdaughter
- Delia Diana Pablos — Mother
- Christina Gavin — Daughter
- Maria Gavin — Daughter
- Constance Towers — Wife
- Herald Ray Golenor — Father
- Michael McGrath — Stepson
- Cecily Evans — Ex-wife
- Stanford University, Stanford, CA (1952)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage