John Gavin Celebrity
- Mother was of Mexican descent; speaks fluent Spanish.
- Joined the U.S. Navy in 1952 and served as an air intelligence officer in Korea.
- Was the president of the Screen Actors Guild from 1971 to '73.
- Friend Ronald Reagan appointed him to be the U.S. Ambassador to Mexico from 1981 to '86.
- Became president of Univisa Satellite Communications in 1986.
- 1959, Golden Globe — New Star of the Year - Actor: Winner
- Delia Diana Pablos — Mother
- Maria Gavin — Daughter
- Constance Towers — Wife
- Herald Ray Golenor — Father
- Michael McGrath — Stepson
- Cecily Evans — Ex-wife
- Maureen McGrath — Stepdaughter
- Christina Gavin — Daughter
- Stanford University, Stanford, CA (1952)
Trending TonightSee all »
By BeachbodyUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $72.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By PBS (DIRECT)Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.76 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)