John Francis Daley Celebrity
- Began acting at the age of 9, when he was cast as Young Tommy in the 1994 touring production of The Who's Tommy, which costarred his father, actor R.F. Daley.
- Sang backing vocals on Tony Bennett's 1998 children's album The Playground, though his name is misspelled in the credits.
- Directed the short film What Babies Do in 2001.
- Was sick and subdued during his audition for Freaks and Geeks, but won the role of Sam Weir because the series' producers liked that he didn't overact.
- Has since been a regular on several series, including The Geena Davis Show, Kitchen Confidential and Bones.
- Holds a black belt in kung fu.
- Is the lead singer, songwriter and keyboard player for the indie rock band Dayplayer.
- R.F. Daley — Father
- Nancy Daley — Mother
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $1.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By HBO StudiosUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $34.96 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)