- Born in New York City's Greenwich Village.
- Intended to work as a sculptor before becoming an actor.
- Was part of director John Ford's informal stock company.
- Except for Christopher Lee, played Dracula more times than any other actor.
- Nicknamed the "Bard of the Boulevard" for reciting Shakespearean soliloquies while walking in public.
- Grandfather of Martha Plimpton.
- Bruce Carradine — Son
- Sonia Sorel — Ex-wife
- Genevieve Winifred Carradine — Mother
- Doris Rich — Wife (deceased)
- David Carradine — Son
- Christopher Carradine — Son
- Keith Carradine — Son
- William Reed Carradine — Father
- Ardanelle McCool Cosner — Ex-wife
- Robert Carradine — Son
- Emily Cisneros — Wife
Season 1, Episode 18
- Birth Name: Richmond Reed Carradine
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Birthday: February 5, 1906, Aquarius
- Died: November 27, 1988
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: