John Carradine Fast Facts:
Born in New York City's Greenwich Village.
- Intended to work as a sculptor before becoming an actor.
- Was part of director John Ford's informal stock company.
- Except for Christopher Lee, played Dracula more times than any other actor.
- Nicknamed the "Bard of the Boulevard" for reciting Shakespearean soliloquies while walking in public.
- Grandfather of Martha Plimpton.
- John Carradine Relationships:
- Doris Rich - Wife (deceased)
- David Carradine - Son
- Christopher Carradine - Son
- Keith Carradine - Son
- Emily Cisneros - Wife
- Ardanelle McCool Cosner - Ex-wife
- Robert Carradine - Son
- William Reed Carradine - Father
- Bruce Carradine - Son
- Sonia Sorel - Ex-wife
- Genevieve Winifred Carradine - Mother