- Born in New York City's Greenwich Village.
- Intended to work as a sculptor before becoming an actor.
- Was part of director John Ford's informal stock company.
- Except for Christopher Lee, played Dracula more times than any other actor.
- Nicknamed the "Bard of the Boulevard" for reciting Shakespearean soliloquies while walking in public.
- Grandfather of Martha Plimpton.
- Emily Cisneros — Wife
- Bruce Carradine — Son
- Genevieve Winifred Carradine — Mother
- William Reed Carradine — Father
- Sonia Sorel — Ex-wife
- Doris Rich — Wife (deceased)
- David Carradine — Son
- Christopher Carradine — Son
- Keith Carradine — Son
- Ardanelle McCool Cosner — Ex-wife
- Robert Carradine — Son
- Birth Name: Richmond Reed Carradine
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Died: November 27, 1988
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Flash and more