- Member of the men's track team as a high jumper while at the University of Missouri, serving as the team's captain during his senior season.
- Held broadcasting jobs in Tulsa and Phoenix before anchoring at ESPN.
- Was honored with the Outstanding Sports Feature Reporting Award from the Oklahoma Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists in 1994 and '95.
- Received the Associated Press Television Award for outstanding performance in broadcast journalism in 1997, while in Arizona.
- Cowrote Chi Chi's Golf Games You Gotta Play with golfer Chi Chi Rodriguez in 2003.
- Established a yearly ESPN internship for Missouri students.
- Katherine Anderson — Daughter
- Tamara Anderson — Wife
- Collin Thomas Anderson — Son
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, United States (BA in Journalism, 1987)
- Birth Place: Mason City, Iowa, United States
- Profession: Sports anchor, Host
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more