- Is the youngest of nine children, as well as the youngest member of the boy band New Kids on the Block.
- Performed in community theater as a child.
- Was recruited to join New Kids on the Block and replace original member Jamie Kelly, who exited the group before they got famous.
- Recorded his debut solo album, Stay the Same, in 1998.
- Met his wife while she was working as a real-estate agent—he was her first client.
- Competed on the first season of Dancing With the Stars in 2005.
- Ran the Boston Marathon in 2013, the year a bomb exploded at the event, and returned the following year to run it again.
- Is an advocate for several medical causes, including hearing problems (he's the father of a hearing-impaired son) and Alzheimer's (his mother has the disease).
- Rhys Edward McIntyre — Son
- Carol Gallagher — Sister
- Katherine McIntyre — Mother
- Thomas McIntyre — Father
- Griffin Thomas McIntyre — Son
- Kira Katherine McIntyre — Daughter
- Barrett McIntyre — Wife
- Birth Name: Joseph Mulrey McIntyre
- Birth Place: Needham, Massachusetts, United States
- Birthday: December 31, 1972, Capricorn
- Profession: Singer, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Grey's Anatomy is obviously a big influence on Tay Tay