Joelle Carter Celebrity Watchlist
- Grew up in an Army family and frequently moved around the U.S. when she was younger; went to high school in Albany, GA.
- Attended Augusta State University on an athletic scholarship for swimming and cross-country.
- Moved to New York after her second year of college to pursue a modeling career and worked for Elite and Wilhelmina Models.
- Made her TV debut in a 1996 episode of Law & Order.
- Founded a film-production company called Blarma with husband Andy Bates, a producer, cinematographer and editor. Their productions include the 2006 documentary Altered by Elvis.
- Starred in the Blarma production Girl and a Gun, which won a Best Original Short medallion at the 2008 Washougal International Film Festival in Washington.
- Andy Bates — Husband
- Attended Augusta State University, Augusta, GA
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage