Joe Anderson Celebrity
- Has dyslexia.
- Discouraged from becoming an actor by his father, who suggested he find a job with a steady income...possibly that of an undertaker.
- Studied photography.
- Backpacked around the world after high school.
- Wanted to become a director, but couldn't afford film school. So he instead attended drama school.
- A musician who performed vocals for the sound track for the 2007 film Across the Universe, he has been told he resembles Kurt Cobain and says there have been "talks" about his portraying the late Nirvana front man.
- Honored with the Best Actor Award at the 2008 Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival for his work in The 27 Club.
- Lesley Duff — Mother
- Elle Anderson — Wife
- Miles Anderson — Father
- Max Anderson — Brother
- Attended Richmond upon Thames College, Twickenham, Middlesex, UK; Attended Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art, London, UK
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $2.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)