- Won the gold medal for acting during her final year at Guildhall School of Music and Acting in 2005.
- Her professional acting debut was in 2005 when she appeared in The Storm at the Shakespeare's Globe in London.
- After Carey Mulligan was taken ill, she replaced her in a Royal Court production of The Seagull in 2007 with only two hours notice.
- Her film Perrier's Bounty was the first to be shown at the Bradford International Film Festival in 2010.
- Is an ambassador for Mencap and in 2014 wore odd, brightly colored socks to raise awareness for the visual issues those with down syndrome have.
- Harry Whittaker — Nephew
- Adrian Whittaker — Father
- Christian Contreras — Husband
- Yvonne — Mother
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London, England (BA in Acting, 2005)
- Birth Name: Jodie Auckland Whittaker
- Birth Place: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Can the Time After Time stars, who were nearly unrecognizable with facial hair, recognize other actors by only seeing their facial hair?