- Won the gold medal for acting during her final year at Guildhall School of Music and Acting in 2005.
- Her professional acting debut was in 2005 when she appeared in The Storm at the Shakespeare's Globe in London.
- After Carey Mulligan was taken ill, she replaced her in a Royal Court production of The Seagull in 2007 with only two hours notice.
- Her film Perrier's Bounty was the first to be shown at the Bradford International Film Festival in 2010.
- Is an ambassador for Mencap and in 2014 wore odd, brightly colored socks to raise awareness for the visual issues those with down syndrome have.
- Adrian Whittaker — Father
- Harry Whittaker — Nephew
- Christian Contreras — Husband
- Yvonne — Mother
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London, England (BA in Acting, 2005)
- Birth Name: Jodie Auckland Whittaker
- Birth Place: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more