- Was adopted at 9 months old; her biological father was one-quarter American Indian.
- Took tap and ballet lessons as a 3-year-old, and Full House producers often incorporated dance routines into her scenes on the sitcom.
- Began her career in an Oscar Mayer commercial at age 4.
- Was known for the catchphrase "How rude!" on Full House.
- Her Full House costar Candace Cameron Bure was matron of honor at Sweetin's first wedding, and Bure's daughter Natasha was flower girl.
- Released a 2009 memoir called unSweetined.
- Cody Herpin — Ex-husband
- Beatrix Carlin Sweetin-Coyle — Daughter
- Zoie Laurelmae Herpin — Daughter
- Sam Sweetin — Father
- Janice Sweetin — Mother
- Shaun Holguin — Ex-husband
- Morty Coyle — Husband (separated)
- Attended Chapman University, Orange, California, United States
Season 3, Episode 16
- Birth Name: Jodie Lee Ann Sweetin
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Birthday: January 19, 1982, Capricorn
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: