Jodie Sweetin Celebrity
- Was adopted at 9 months old; her biological father was one-quarter American Indian.
- Took tap and ballet lessons as a 3-year-old, and Full House producers often incorporated dance routines into her scenes on the sitcom.
- Began her career in an Oscar Mayer commercial at age 4.
- Was known for the catchphrase "How rude!" on Full House.
- Her Full House costar Candace Cameron Bure was matron of honor at Sweetin's first wedding, and Bure's daughter Natasha was flower girl.
- Released a 2009 memoir called unSweetined.
- Janice Sweetin — Mother
- Shaun Holguin — Ex-husband
- Morty Coyle — Husband (separated)
- Zoie Laurelmae Herpin — Daughter
- Sam Sweetin — Father
- Cody Herpin — Ex-husband
- Beatrix Carlin Sweetin-Coyle — Daughter
- Attended Chapman University, Orange, California, United States
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By HBO StudiosUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $34.96 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $2.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Empire: "Conqueror" (Feat. Estelle & Jussie Smollett)
- 6. Chicago Fire: Red Rag the Bull
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia