- Studied at England's Royal Court Theatre.
- In the late 1970s was part of a punk band called the SlowGuns, and in the early 1980s was lead singer of a girl group called Cindy & the Saffrons.
- Made her feature-film debut as a groupie in 1982's Pink Floyd: The Wall.
- Appeared in two films with ex-husband Val Kilmer: Willow (1988) and Kill Me Again (1989).
- Played Scarlett O'Hara in the 1994 Gone With the Wind TV-sequel Scarlett.
- Has played a number of real-life personalities, including Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis, Christine Keeler, Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth I.
- Has stated that she's a fan of the films of Ava Gardner, Bette Davis, Joan Crawford and Rita Hayworth.
- Mercedes Kilmer — Daughter
- Val Kilmer — Ex-husband
- Jack Kilmer — Son
- Jack Whalley — Father
- Birth Name: Joanne Whalley
- Birth Place: Salford, Manchester, England
- Birthday: August 25, 1964, Virgo
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind