- Daughter of Monty Hall, the host of game show Let's Make a Deal.
- Wanted to act from age 10.
- Made her stage debut in the 1972 Los Angeles production of the musical Promises, Promises; made her Broadway debut in the 1977 Cy Coleman musical I Love My Wife.
- Won Tony, Drama Desk and Outer Critic Circle awards as the Baker's Wife in the Stephen Sondheim-James Lapine fairy tale musical Into the Woods (1987).
- Notable film roles include parts in the Woody Allen comedy-dramas Hannah and Her Sisters (1986) and Crimes and Misdemeanors (1989).
- Earned a 2005 Tony nomination for her role as Muriel in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, a part she took before it was completely written.
- 1988, Tony — Actress (Musical): Winner
- 1985, Tony — Actress (Featured Role--Play): Nominee
- 2005, Tony — Actress (Featured Role--Musical): Nominee
- Marilyn Hall — Mother
- Alexis Sarandon — Stepson
- Richard Hall — Brother
- Stephanie Sarandon — Stepdaughter
- Michael Bennahum — Ex-husband
- Paul G. Gleason — Ex-husband
- Chris Sarandon — Husband
- Monty Hall — Father
- Sharon Hall — Sister
- Aaron David Gleason — Son
- Michael Sarandon — Stepson
- University of California, Los Angeles, CA; Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA
Season 3, Episode 22
- Birth Name: Joanne Hall
- Birth Place: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Birthday: June 2, 1950, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating:
Show More »