- Married her high-school sweetheart, veteran newscaster John Marshall, in 1968.
- Based on advice from actress Julie Harris, whom she interviewed for her school paper, applied to Yale School of Drama straight out of high school. Harris would later play her mother in Knots Landing.
- Has done voice-over work for various cartoons, including Spider-Woman and Thundarr the Barbarian.
- Avid runner who competed in the 1979 Boston marathon; ran the Los Angeles Marathon in 2011 to raise money for Japan.
- Active in a number of charities, including the Los Angeles Mission, who provide hope to homeless men and women; and the Children's Diabetes Foundation.
- 1971, Tony — Actress, Supporting or Featured (Dramatic): Nominee
- Dexter Van Ark — Brother
- John Marshall — Husband
- Mark Van Ark — Brother
- Carol Kuykendall — Sister
- Dorothy Jean — Mother
- Carroll Van Ark — Father
- Vanessa Marshall — Daughter
- Yale University, School of Drama, New Haven, CT (1964)
Season 2, Episode 9
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Birthday: June 16, 1943, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: