- Signed to a major film studio contract at the age of 16.
- Published two books about her struggle with breast cancer: Life Wish (1984) and Life Lines (1989).
- Received the ACS Courage Award from President Reagan in 1988.
- Was named a crusade chairperson for the American Cancer Society.
- Adopted her friend's teenage daughter after her friend's death.
- Jason McCallum — Son
- Zuleika Bronson — Daughter
- Paul McCallum — Son
- Dorothy Ireland — Mother
- Valentine McCallum — Son
- Jack Ireland — Father
- Tony Bronson — Stepson
- John Ireland — Brother
- Suzanne Bronson — Stepdaughter
- David McCallum — Ex-husband
- Katrina Holden Bronson — Daughter
- Charles Bronson — Husband
- Birth Place: London, England
- Birthday: April 24, 1936, Taurus
- Died: May 18, 1990
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind