- Met husband Dan O'Brien while performing improv comedy together in college.
- Performed at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in New York and Los Angeles.
- Wrote episodes of her sitcom BFF by recording herself and cowriter Lennon Parham improvising, then transcribing it later.
- Michael L. St. Clair — Father
- Dan O'Brien — Husband
- Mary Ellen St. Clair — Mother
- Isobel Kelly O’Brien — Daughter
- Middlebury College, Middlebury, Vermont, United States (BA, 1998)
- Birth Place: Westfield, New Jersey, United States
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Writer
Trending TonightSee all »
Gotham and Supergirl are back