- Helped birth calves and lambs as a girl on her father's farm.
- Initially rejected by every drama school she applied to.
- Taught English in Thailand for a year prior to being accepted at Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. Other jobs have include waitressing and answering phones on an Internet provider's help line.
- Began her acting career with the Royal National Theatre in London, where she earned acclaim.
- 2014, Critics' Choice Television Awards — Best Supporting Actress in a Movie or Mini-Series: Nominee
- Tom Goodman-Hill — Significant Other
- Sue Lloyd — Mother
- Allan Lloyd — Father
- University of the West of England, Bristol, England (BA in Drama and Cultural Studies); Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England (2008)
Season 1, Episode 3
- Birth Place: Eardisley, Herefordshire, England
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating:
Show More »