- Was accepted in to the National Youth Theatre when she was 15.
- Made her London theatre debut in 2002, where she played the role of Bolla in The Night Heron at the Royal Court Theatre.
- Performed as a stand-up comedian during a charity fundraiser for the National Children's Home in 2008, along with Michael Smiley and Rich Fulcher.
- Performed in the satirical performance of The Priory, by Michael Wynne, at the Royal Court Theatre in 2009 with Rachael Stirling.
- Is an ambassador for Action for Children and took part in a skydive to raise money for the charity in 2010, raising almost 2,000 pounds.
- Collaborated with Anthony Strong on the song "Laughing In Rhythm" in 2012.
- 2009, Tony — Actress (Featured Role--Play): Nominee
- 2002, BAFTA Television Awards — Best Situation Comedy: Nominee
- 2015, BAFTA Television Awards — Best Female Performance In A Comedy Programme: Winner
- Adam Hynes — Husband
- Gabriel Hynes — Son
- Barbara Hynes — Daughter
- Zoe — Sister
- Freda Hynes — Daughter
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Tallulah Jessica Elina Stevenson
- Birth Place: Lewisham, London, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Paul Wesley and Candice King reveal their favorite Stefan and Caroline moments of all time