- Joined the Australian Boys Choir in Melbourne at age 7; first professional acting job (at age 12) was as an understudy in a Melbourne production of The King and I.
- Father and both of his brothers are physicians (he just plays one on TV's House, although he was accepted into the premed program at the University of Melbourne).
- Plays violin, guitar and piano.
- Mother Robyn is a former spokeswoman and Senate candidate for the Australian anti-immigration party One Nation.
- Named one of TV's Sexiest Men by TV GUIDE in 2006.
- 2008, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Jennifer Morrison — Ex-fiancée
- Polly Spencer — Sister
- Rodney Spencer — Father
- Tarney Spencer — Brother
- Maya Gabeira — Significant Other
- Louise Griffiths — Ex-significant Other
- Luke Spencer — Brother
- Robyn Spencer — Mother
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Jesse Gordon Spencer
- Birth Place: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Will we see a wedding?