- Inspired by a teacher to pursue a career in acting while studying theater in college.
- Made his professional acting debut in 2000 on an episode of The King of Queens.
- Has used the alias Zack Morris while staying at hotels because Saved by the Bell was his favorite TV show while growing up.
- Has considered himself less outgoing and less outspoken than Turtle, his character on Entourage.
- Was the best man at the 2006 Las Vegas wedding of his Entourage costar Kevin Dillon.
- Co-owner of the Los Angeles deli Fat Sal's, which opened in 2010.
- Hobbies include golfing and playing video games; is a self-described homebody who doesn't do a lot of clubbing.
- Is not an avid traveler because he doesn't enjoy flying.
- Is a huge sports fan who dreamed of being a sports analyst before turning to acting.
- 2007, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2008, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2006, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler — Ex-significant Other
- Mariana Lautato — Mother
- Mike Lautato — Stepfather
- Breanne Racano — Fiancée
- Attended City University of New York, College of Staten Island, Staten Island, New York, United States
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead