- Was named Playboy Playmate of the Year in 1994.
- Auditioned for the role of Nomi in Showgirls (1995); it went to Elizabeth Berkley (of TV's Saved by the Bell).
- Was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World by People magazine in 1996.
- Won a Golden Apple Award (presented by the Hollywood Women's Press Club) in 1997 for Female Star of the Year.
- Has a son with autism and has been a vocal activist for autism awareness and support.
- Has published several books, including Louder Than Words (2007), which spoke about her experiences with her son's autism. Also coauthored Healing and Preventing Autism with Dr. Jerry Kartzinel in 2009.
- Evan Joseph Asher — Son
- Elijah Wahlberg — Stepson
- Donnie Wahlberg — Husband
- Xavier Wahlberg — Stepson
- Jim Carrey — Ex-significant Other
- John Asher — Ex-husband
- Dan McCarthy — Father
- Melissa McCarthy — Cousin
- Joanne McCarthy — Sister
- Lynette McCarthy — Sister
- Amy McCarthy — Sister
- Linda McCarthy — Mother
- Attended Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois, United States
Season 6, Episode 4
- Birth Name: Jennifer McCarthy
- Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Birthday: November 1, 1972, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor, Model, TV host
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: