Jenny Agutter Celebrity
- The daughter of a British army officer who later joined Combined Services Entertainment, which produced entertainment shows for the troops. As a result, she visited and/or lived in Germany, Singapore and Cyprus as a child.
- Fell in love with ballet as a little girl and, though she knew she wouldn't make it a career, continued taking classes into her 20s.
- Attended boarding school from age 8 to 16. Among her classmates: fellow future actor Victoria Tennant.
- Starred in one of Britain's perennial favorite family films: The Railway Children (1970), an adaptation of the E. Nesbit children's book.
- Acted with the Royal National Theater at age 21, appearing alongside John Gielgud in The Tempest. She later acted with the Royal Shakespeare Company, appearing in King Lear, Lear and Arden of Faversham.
- An accomplished photographer who published Snap: Observations of Los Angeles and London in 1983.
- Among the charities she's involved with: Cystic Fibrosis Trust; Action for Children; and Ovacome, an ovarian cancer support network.
- Awarded the Order of the British Empire for her charitable work in 2012.
- 1977, BAFTA Film Awards — Best Supporting Actress: Winner
- 1972, Emmy — Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in Drama: Winner
- 1981, Australian Film Institute Awards — Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role: Nominee
- Patrick Garland — Ex-significant Other
- Jonathan Tham — Son
- Rachel — Niece
- Catherine Kit Lynam Agutter — Mother
- Jonathan Agutter — Brother
- Derek Brodie Agutter — Father
- Johan Tham — Husband
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $2.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By HBO StudiosUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $34.96 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)