- Appeared in an episode of Cheers, where Frasier proposes to her character after one date.
- In 1989, she got her first big role in The Fabulous Baker Boys, playing a singing waitress, performing a rendition of "The Candy Man."
- Woody Allen directed her to continuously talk, even when in the background, for her Oscar-nominated role in 1994's Bullets Over Broadway.
- Has a recurring part in the Child's Play horror/comedy franchise, as Chucky's girlfriend Tiffany.
- Won the ladies no-limit Texas Hold 'Em tournament at the World Series of Poker in 2005.
- In December 2008, announced her retirement from the poker circuit as a career, but continued to play in numerous tournaments thereafter.
- 1994, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- Patricia Tilly — Mother
- Harry Chan — Father
- Sam Simon — Ex-husband
- Rebecca Tilly — Sister
- Meg Tilly — Sister
- Phil Laak — Significant Other
- Stephens College, Columbia, MO
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Jennifer Elizabeth Chan
- Birth Place: Harbor City, CA
- Birthday: September 16, 1958, Virgo
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
We challenged Chris Geere, Aya Cash, Kether Donohue and Desmin Borges to draw 45-second portraits of each other and the results were... interesting