- Was obsessed with Meryl Streep in college and wanted to be a dramatic actress, but that changed when she moved to L.A. and a friend suggested she audition for the sketch-comedy troupe the Groundlings.
- First TV appearance was on Seinfeld in 1993, playing a masseuse who refused boyfriend Jerry's pleas to give him a massage.
- Was featured in a couple of Roger Corman cable flicks (Not of This Earth; A Bucket of Blood) before making her big-screen debut in the courtroom comedy Trial and Error.
- Big break came when cast as a sexy, boozed-up mom in the film American Pie, a role she reprised in the film's sequels.
- Has been featured in three Christopher Guest films: Best in Show; A Mighty Wind; For Your Consideration.
- Appeared on Broadway in 2001's The Women and earned a Drama Desk Award nomination for Outstanding Featured Actress.
- A 2003 appearance on Friends led to a recurring role on the spin-off Joey; also had a recurring role on The Secret Life of an American Teenager.
- Paul Coolidge — Father
- Banks McClintock — Significant Other
- Suzanne Coolidge — Sister
- Chris Kattan — Ex-significant Other
- Gertrude Knauff — Mother
- Attended Emerson College, Boston, MA; attended American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York, NY
- Birth Place: Boston, MA
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how everything changed in "Chapter 6"