Jennifer Coolidge Celebrity
- Was obsessed with Meryl Streep in college and wanted to be a dramatic actress, but that changed when she moved to L.A. and a friend suggested she audition for the sketch-comedy troupe the Groundlings.
- First TV appearance was on Seinfeld in 1993, playing a masseuse who refused boyfriend Jerry's pleas to give him a massage.
- Was featured in a couple of Roger Corman cable flicks (Not of This Earth; A Bucket of Blood) before making her big-screen debut in the courtroom comedy Trial and Error.
- Big break came when cast as a sexy, boozed-up mom in the film American Pie, a role she reprised in the film's sequels.
- Has been featured in three Christopher Guest films: Best in Show; A Mighty Wind; For Your Consideration.
- Appeared on Broadway in 2001's The Women and earned a Drama Desk Award nomination for Outstanding Featured Actress.
- A 2003 appearance on Friends led to a recurring role on the spin-off Joey; also had a recurring role on The Secret Life of an American Teenager.
- Paul Coolidge — Father
- Gertrude Knauff — Mother
- Banks McClintock — Significant Other
- Suzanne Coolidge — Sister
- Chris Kattan — Ex-significant Other
- Attended Emerson College, Boston, MA; attended American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York, NY
Trending TonightSee all »
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $72.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By HBO StudiosUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $34.96 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)