- Both of her parents are scientists.
- In high school, auditioned for a part in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying after hearing fellow students rehearsing in the room next door to where she was serving detention.
- Her first professional gig was at the Pasadena Playhouse doing The Lion in Winter.
- Studied acting at the Beverly Hills Playhouse.
- Enjoys photography and dancing.
- Julia — Sister
- Charlotte Sofia O’Donnell — Daughter
- David O'Donnell — Husband
- University of California, Los Angeles, CA (BA in Theater)
Season 3, Episode 15
- Birth Place: Richmond, VA
- Birthday: October 9, 1973, Libra
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: