- Father is Simon Kirke, drummer for rock bands Free and Bad Company.
- Mother is vintage-clothing designer Lorraine Kirke, who owns a Greenwich Village boutique that supplied outfits for Sarah Jessica Parker's character, Carrie Bradshaw, on HBO's Sex and the City.
- With several exhibitions of her paintings to her credit, considers herself more of an artist than an actor, and even gave Lena Dunham, creator of HBO's Girls and a high-school friend, a tattoo.
- Sisters Domino and Lola are in bands called, respectively, Domino and She Rose; Domino is also a doula.
- Domino Kirke — Sister
- Gregory Kirke — Brother
- Lorraine Dellal Kirke — Mother
- Memphis Mosberg — Son
- Simon Kirke — Father
- Lola Kirke — Sister
- Michael Mosberg — Husband (separated)
- Jack Dellal — Grandfather
- Rafaella Israel Mosberg — Daughter
- Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, Rhode Island, United States (BFA, 2008)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: London, England
- Profession: Actor, Artist
Trending TonightSee all »
"We want it to be even better than Season 1," says Chief Jim Hopper