- Father is Simon Kirke, drummer for rock bands Free and Bad Company.
- Mother is vintage-clothing designer Lorraine Kirke, who owns a Greenwich Village boutique that supplied outfits for Sarah Jessica Parker's character, Carrie Bradshaw, on HBO's Sex and the City.
- With several exhibitions of her paintings to her credit, considers herself more of an artist than an actor, and even gave Lena Dunham, creator of HBO's Girls and a high-school friend, a tattoo.
- Sisters Domino and Lola are in bands called, respectively, Domino and She Rose; Domino is also a doula.
- Domino Kirke — Sister
- Gregory Kirke — Brother
- Memphis Mosberg — Son
- Simon Kirke — Father
- Lola Kirke — Sister
- Michael Mosberg — Husband
- Jack Dellal — Grandfather
- Rafaella Israel Mosberg — Daughter
- Lorraine Dellal Kirke — Mother
- Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, RI (BFA, 2008)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: London, England
- Birthday: April 26, 1985, Taurus
- Profession: Actor, Artist
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet