- Began racing at age 5 on a makeshift track built by his stepfather. By age 6 he was winning events racing a smaller car called a quarter midget.
- Attended the Buck Baker Driving School for stock-car racing.
- Won his first NASCAR Cup Championship in 1995.
- In 1999, created the Jeff Gordon Foundation, which supports children's charities. In 2006, the Jeff Gordon Children's Hospital opened in Concord, NC, and in 2010, his foundation changed its name to the Jeff Gordon Children's Foundation.
- Hosted a 2003 episode of Saturday Night Live.
- Authored Jeff Gordon: Racing Back to the Front — My Memoir (2003).
- Appeared in the films Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003) and Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005). Provided the voice of an animated car in Cars 2 (2011).
- A fine-wine enthusiast, he partnered with the owner of Briggs & Sons Winemaking Co. to launch a series of wines labeled the Jeff Gordon Collection in the fall of 2005.
- In 2007, became one of the founding members of Athletes for Hope, a nonprofit organization that connects professional athletes with charitable organizations.
- Brooke Sealy — Ex-wife
- Ingrid Vandebosch — Wife
- John Bickford — Stepfather
- Leo Benjamin Gordon — Son
- Carol Bickford — Mother
- Kim — Sister
- Ella Sofia Gordon — Daughter
Trending TonightSee all »
By Lions GateUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $5.66 (as of 11:17 PM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $4.50 (as of 11:17 PM UTC - more info)
By Charlie RoseUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.95 (as of 11:17 PM UTC - more info)