- Worked at IBM for five years in Atlanta before winning the Great Southeastern Laugh-Off comedy competition in 1984.
- Met his future wife the first time he appeared in a comedy club; married her in 1985 in New York's Central Park.
- Inspired to begin his trademark "You might be a redneck if..." routine after seeing valet parking offered at a Detroit bowling alley.
- Named "Best Stand-Up Comic" in 1990 at the American Comedy Awards.
- Received his first Grammy nomination for his 1995 comedy album Games Rednecks Play.
- Headlined his own sitcom, The Jeff Foxworthy Show, on ABC and NBC.
- Has authored over 20 humor books (Hick Is Chic; Learning to Talk More Gooder Fastly) and children's books (Dirt on My Shirt; Hide!!!).
- Appeared on the successful Blue Collar Comedy Tour with Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy and Ron White.
- Served as host of Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
- 1996, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Male Performer in a New TV Series: Winner
- Jim Foxworthy — Father
- Jordan Lane Foxworthy — Daughter
- Jay Foxworthy — Brother
- Juliane Foxworthy — Daughter
- Pamela Gregg — Wife
- Jennifer Foxworthy — Sister
- Carole Foxworthy — Mother
- Attended Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
Season 3, Episode 41
- Birth Name: Jeffrey Marshall Foxworthy
- Birth Place: Atlanta, GA
- Birthday: September 6, 1958, Virgo
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Writer, Producer
- User Rating:
- Your Rating:
Show More »