- Began his career as a stand-up comic and earned laughs with his impression of Christopher Walken during his two-year stint on Saturday Night Live 1993-95.
- Breakthrough role was as a rival agent to Tom Cruise's title character in 1996's Jerry Maguire.
- Won a Golden Satellite award in 1999 for Best Actor in a Television Series (Musical or Comedy) for his work in the short-lived but critically acclaimed Tinseltown spoof Action.
- Published Gasping for Airtime: Two Years in the Trenches at Saturday Night Live (2004), about his stint as a writer and performer on the Emmy-winning series; his second book, No Wonder My Parents Drank: Tales From a Stand-Up Dad, an account of modern fatherhood, was released in 2010.
- Legally changed his middle name to Cox after marrying actress Nikki Cox in 2008.
- A diehard fan of the New York Jets, New York Yankees and New York Knicks.
- 2004, Emmy — Outstanding Reality/Competition Program: Nominee
- Jon Mohr — Father
- Jackson Mohr — Son
- Nikki Cox — Wife (separated)
- Virginia Mohr — Sister
- Nicole Chamberlain — Ex-wife
- Jean Mohr — Mother
- Julie Mohr — Sister
- Meredith Daniel Mohr — Son
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Jon Ferguson Mohr
- Birth Place: Verona, New Jersey, United States
- Profession: Actor, Comedian
Trending TonightSee all »
New year calls for a clean slate