- Member of the National Theatre
- Initially intended to pursue a career as a PE teacher, but was unable to achieve the requisite grades.
- Attended RADA at the same time as Ralph Fiennes, Iain Glen and Jane Horrocks.
- Dedicated his 2015 BAFTA TV Award win to his late daughter, Maude, who died of sepsis at age 2 in 2011.
- Played Mr. Twit in the Royal Court production of Roald Dahl's The Twits in 2015.
- 2015, BAFTA Television Awards — Best Actor: Winner
- 2001, Olivier Awards — Best Supporting Actor: Nominee
- Pip Watkins — Son
- Avis Watkins — Mother
- Bessie Watkins — Daughter
- Alan Watkins — Father
- Maude Watkins — Daughter
- Freddie Watkins — Son
- Caroline Harding — Ex-wife
- Clara Francis — Wife
- Gilbert Watkins — Son
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England
- Birth Name: Jason Barrington Watkins
- Birth Place: Albrighton, Wolverhampton, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more