- Attended cheerleading camp.
- Honed his musical style in the coffeehouses of San Diego.
- Opened shows for Tracy Chapman, Alanis Morissette, Liz Phair and the Rolling Stones.
- Owns an avocado farm.
- His hit "I'm Yours" is featured in the sing-along video-game Karaoke Revolution.
- Joined an all-star cast of artists who recorded a remake of "We Are the World" to benefit Haiti.
- 2013, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Male Artist: Winner
- 2009, Grammy — Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals: Winner
- 2014, CMT Music Awards — Collaborative Video of the Year: Nominee
- 2009, Grammy — Best Male Pop Vocal Performance: Winner
- Thomas Mraz — Father
- Tristan Prettyman — Ex-fiancée
- Sheridan Edley Mraz — Ex-wife
- June Mraz — Mother
- Christina Carano — Wife
- Attended Longwood University, Farmville, Virginia, United States; attended the American Musical and Dramatic Academy, New York, New York, United States
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Jason Thomas Mraz
- Birth Place: Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States
- Birthday: June 23, 1977, Cancer
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, Musician
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet
By Hal LeonardBuy New: $12.74
By Cherry Lane MusicBuy New: $12.74
By Cherry Lane MusicBuy New: $14.99