- As a child, worked for three months as a sheep shearer.
- Theatrical works in Australia include a 1995 production of The Blind Giant Is Dancing.
- Got first regular small-screen gig in 1996 on the Australian TV show Mercury.
- Made cinematic debut in the 1997 drama Dilemma.
- Directed several stage shows, including a 1998 presentation of Love and Understanding and a musical version of A Clockwork Orange.
- Joined ensemble cast of Fox's 2011 crime drama The Chicago Code.
- University of Melbourne, Victorian College of the Arts, Southbank, Victoria, Australia (1994)
- Birth Place: Winton, Queensland, Australia
- Profession: Actor, Director
Trending TonightSee all »
Carl might be on his way to the Big Pudding Can in the Sky