- Began working at his parents' restaurant at the age of 8.
- Has published numerous best-selling cookbooks and writes columns for various British magazines.
- Opened a not-for-profit restaurant, Fifteen, in London in 2002. The establishment offers training in the restaurant business for a group of disadvantaged young adults.
- Was awarded an MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) in 2003 for his service to the hospitality industry.
- Has led a campaign to increase the nutritional quality of food served in schools in both the U.S. and the U.K. In 2010, he was awarded a TED Prize to continue his efforts to teach people about food and cooking, and to combat obesity.
- Launched the YouTube cooking channel Food Tube in 2013.
- Is a patron of the environmental charity Trees for Cities.
- 2010, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Winner
- 2012, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Nominee
- Sally Oliver — Mother
- Trevor Oliver — Father
- Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver — Son
- Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver — Daughter
- Jools Oliver — Wife
- Daisy Oliver — Daughter
- Poppy Oliver — Daughter
- Westminster Kingsway College, London, England
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $1.99 (as of 5:56 PM UTC - more info)
By John BlakeUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $12.04 (as of 5:56 PM UTC - more info)
By Andre DeutschUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $16.78 (as of 5:56 PM UTC - more info)