- Is the youngest of six children.
- Was inspired to explore show business after a childhood trip to Universal Studios.
- Attended Boston University on a NROTC scholarship, and was commissioned as a Naval officer after graduation.
- Member of the acclaimed L.A. sketch-comedy troupe ACME Comedy Theater.
- Kate Polanski — Wife
- Hannah Elizabeth Kaler — Daughter
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States (BA in Political Science, 1987)
Season 2, Episode 11
- Birth Place: Hooksett, New Hampshire, United States
- Birthday: September 14, 1964, Virgo
- Profession: Actor, Comedian