- Grew up in a family of eight brothers and sisters.
- Began snowboarding at the age of 9, and made her first Winter X Games appearance at just 15 (winning the bronze medal in the slopestyle snowboarding event).
- In 2009 she partnered with her sponsor Billabong to create a line of outerwear, the Jamie Anderson Global Signature Series.
- Won Best Female Action Sports Athlete at the 2012 ESPY Awards.
- Captured the first-ever Olympic gold medal in women's slopestyle snowboarding at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.
- Her annual Jamie Anderson Surprise Sponsorship program rewards several South Lake Tahoe youths with new snowboards and snowboarding gear, and promotes a love for the sport.
- Lauren Anderson — Mother
- Corrie — Sister
- Stacie — Sister
- Joanie Anderson — Sister
- Joseph Anderson — Father
- Birth Name: Jamie Louise Anderson
- Birth Place: South Lake Tahoe, California, United States
- Birthday: September 13, 1990, Virgo
- Profession: Snowboarder
Trending TonightSee all »
And one of Judith Light's most embarrassing moments