Jamey Sheridan Celebrity Watchlist
- Originally intended to make a career in modern dance before a knee injury sidelined his plans.
- Was inspired to pursue acting in earnest after attending the Edinburgh Film Festival in his early 20s.
- Made his stage debut in Tooth of Crime at the Williamstown (MA) Theatre Festival in 1978.
- Won the Helen Hayes Award for Outstanding Supporting Performer for his role of Chris Keller in a 1987 revival of Arthur Miller's All My Sons.
- Was diagnosed with Bell's palsy, a nerve disorder that temporarily causes partial facial paralysis, while working on Law & Order: Criminal Intent in 2005. The writers incorporated his condition into the script.
- Has loved jazz since he was 17.
- 1987, Tony — Actor (Featured Role--Play): Nominee
- 1996, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 1995, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Josephine Suzanne Sheridan — Mother
- Marvin Daniel Sheridan — Father
- Quin Kalis Sheridan — Son
- Collette Kilroy — Wife
- University of California, Santa Barbara, CA (BA, 1976)
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative