James Carpinello Celebrity
- Won a fifth-grade talent show by lip-synching to Bon Jovi.
- Debuted on Broadway at age 24 (in 1999) when he played Tony Manero in the Saturday Night Fever musical.
- Was originally slated to star in the Broadway version of Hairspray, but the run conflicted with filming a movie. He bowed out, making way for understudy Matthew Morrison (Glee) to take over the role.
- Proposed to wife Amy Acker when she visited him in Australia, where he was filming a movie. The engagement ring, which was made by a friend's father, was held up in customs; he didn't receive it until the night prior to the proposal.
- Almost made magic in the Broadway musical version of Xanadu, but a freak roller-skating mishap during rehearsal left him with a broken leg. Cheyenne Jackson took over the role.
- Amy — Sister
- Anthony Carpinello — Father
- Sharon Carpinello — Mother
- Amy Acker — Wife
- Jackson James Carpinello — Son
- Ava Grace Carpinello — Daughter
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA (BFA in Acting, 1997)
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $2.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By 20th Century FoxUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $1.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)